Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quiz

Gave a quiz on sets for my 4SA girls on Monday. Planned to have a discussion on the questions after they finished solving the problems but didn't get to do it coz they didn't finish on time. This means most of them are still confused with the topic. What did I do wrong??. Sometimes I wonder if I'm teaching the right way. I prefer having my girls to figure out how to solve the problems themselves before giving them the answers. For me, understanding the steps in solving the problems is very important than just getting the right answer. Its okay to make mistakes but the important thing is to learn from the mistakes. I will post the questions and answers for the quiz here once I'm done with the answer scheme. The questions are actually past years examinantion questions.

Quiz Questions

Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment