Saturday, May 9, 2009

Interactive White Board (IWB)

I've just learned how to use the IWB last Tuesday (very interesting and useful for teaching math). Tested the IWB with my 4 SA girls on Friday. I can be more relax for this class coz I've finished the syllabus for the mid year exam. Thank you Poh Liang for calibrating the board for me. Got Mesia, Sukania and Yuet Ting to use the IWB for solving some problems on sets. It took some time to get used to writing on the board. The good thing is we don't have to rub the board, we just have to flip to a new page and all the workings that were done can be saved directly to my laptop. Furthermore whatever we wrote on the board can be captured and turned into a movie (i'll post the movie we captured on that day here)

The questions I use was from the modules on sets (questions 4, 6 and 7) available on the extra worksheet link. Answers are also provided there.

No comments:

Post a Comment