Friday, July 10, 2009

Updates

Finally I'm able to update my blog again after quite a while. I was very busy doing all the administrative work that I had so little time to spend on my teaching and learning activities. I managed to finish off the mathematical reasoning topic for my 4 SA and Area Under The Graph for my 5KA before I was sent for another course for 4 days in Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri Selangor in Shah Alam.

The last topic for Mathematical Reasoning involves making conclusion by induction and deduction (Inductive and Deductive Reasoning)

Inductive and deductive reasoning are two methods of logic used to arrive at a conclusion based on information assumed to be true.Deductive reasoning arrives at a specific conclusion based on generalizations. Inductive reasoning takes events and makes generalizations

Looks like I have to continue another time. Suddenly I feel so tired and sleepy. It must be because of the hearty meal I had for dinner earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment