Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back To School

We're back in school today after a 1 week break. Had a short assembly in the gallery. Pn Loh reminded the students on the Influenza A (H1N1)again. It seems to be getting worse as the death toll from Influenza A (H1N1) rose to 38 today. Some of the students and teachers were wearing masks. You can read more about using face mask here.

The August test is postponed to next week. That's good news for the Form 1, 2 and 4 students, they'll have more time to prepare for the test.

I still have one more chapter to cover for my form 5 class. It's the Earth As a Sphere chapter. A lot of students find this chapter quite difficult. Luckily students can choose not to answer the question on this topic for the SPM. Most probably my 5KA students will also give this topic a miss. So I won't be spending too much time on it. Hopefully by the mid term holidays, I'm able to complete the syllabus. I'm very happy with the progress shown by some of the girls in this class. It shows that nothing is impossible if you put your heart and mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment